________________________________

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caldicott.Sue
Sent: 16 March 2009 08:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: My Resources

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the MyResources section of NLH.

All my Athens resources that should be listed have disappeared leaving a
blank space - I reported this last week and they are supposedly looking
in to it but I have been without access for nearly a week now .

If you have had problems and managed top resolve it - what did you do?

Sue Caldicott

Library Services Manager

SWBH NHS Trust

Ext. 3587

Expert Literature Search Service - We Can Help!!

Do you need help finding the evidence or can't find the information you
need?

The Library Service Provides a FREE Literature Searching Services and
Advice to all Trust Employees

To use this service contact either Bevan Library (City) or Clinical
Library (Sandwell)

DISCLAIMER - This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of Derbyshire County PCT, unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed.

Derbyshire County PCT is an NHS Organisation.