Is anyone else having trouble accessing the MyResources section of NLH.

All my Athens resources that should be listed have disappeared leaving a
blank space - I reported this last week and they are supposedly looking
in to it but I have been without access for nearly a week now .

If you have had problems and managed top resolve it - what did you do?

Sue Caldicott

Library Services Manager

SWBH NHS Trust

Ext. 3587

Expert Literature Search Service - We Can Help!!

Do you need help finding the evidence or can't find the information you
need?

The Library Service Provides a FREE Literature Searching Services and
Advice to all Trust Employees

To use this service contact either Bevan Library (City) or Clinical
Library (Sandwell)