Having read the final issue of the short lived NLH newsletter I would like to wish all those that have moved onto other things the very best of luck. I would also like to point out that nowhere in the newsletter, particularly from those there at the beginning, is mention made of Nick Rosen, who was one of the great protagonists for the need for such a gateway environment and a real driving force in the NeLH team.

Regards

David Law

Library Manager

Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

tel: 01902 695322

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files attached may be confidential.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
recipient, any reading, printing, disclosure, copying or any
other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then
permanently delete what you have received.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views
of the Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust.

This e-mail has been checked for viruses but this does not
guarantee that it is virus free.