With apologies for cross-posting!

You are cordially invited to participate in the 3rd Bloomsbury Conference on
Electronic Publishing, which will be taking place at UCL on 25-26 June 2009.

Our theme this year is BEYOND BOOKS AND JOURNALS and we will be looking
primarily at formal scholarly communication from the outside, from the
perspective of the changing characteristics of the digital environment and
what these changes mean to the scholarly community and the publishers
serving it.

We expect this third conference to be every bit as well received as its two
forbears, and in accordance with our remit of widening participation, we are
applying a 15% early bird discount to both the already minimal day delegate
and full conference fees.

We do hope that many of you will be able to join us for what promises to be
another excellent, stimulating and thought-provoking international event!

Full details (including booking information) are available at the conference
website at :

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/e-publishing/

We look forward to welcoming you in June!