From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of HAYES CHRISTINE A J
Sent: 13 March 2009 12:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] Database access problems

We are having problems accessing Emerald and the CIS ( Technical
Indexes)  databases at the moment . There appears to be a 'fault'  with
Athens authentication for both resources .
Is anyone else experiencing this?

We've never  had so many problems since the arrival of the UK
Access Management Federation-  not a week goes by without one of
our resources falling down- does anyone else feel the same?

Best regards

Christine A J Hayes
Electronic Journals Administrator
University of Greenwich