Please note: I am just circulating this, so would interested parties please contact Debbie Boden, not me. Many thanks

Gayner Eyre

The CSG Information Literacy group are offering 10 places to students to attend the LILAC conference at the substantially reduced rate of £250.  This will include attendance at the conference Monday 30th March - Wednesday 1st April and a place at the conference dinner.  It will not include a place at the networking evening.

The places will be allotted to the first 10 students who contact Debbi Boden.  [log in to unmask]

Best wishes
Debbi

Debbi Boden
Deputy Director Information & Learning Services
Peirson Library
University of Worcester
Henwick Grove
Worcester WR2 6AJ