thank you Magyar - and all of you from the list who contributed so
helpfully to this.
A special thank you to David Jaques who phoned up and discussed the
ideas with me - and who sent through some very helpful resources.

Please find attached a power point that could be used for a staff
development session on Alternative assessments (I've added Magyar's bits
even though not on my original slides).

I hope I have given all the ideas that I've used credit (on the end
slide). If I have used your idea and left out your name - do please get
back to me!

And if any of you use the power point in a staff development session,
please do let me know how it goes?
Best,
Sandra