From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicole Harris
Sent: 09 March 2009 23:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [JISC-SHIBBOLETH] [Fwd: [refeds] Consent and federated login]

This may be of interest.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [refeds] Consent and federated login
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:41:01 -0000
From: Ingrid Melve <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I typed up a short piece on consent as it is currently implemented in
Feide, with a few screenshots.

http://identitynetworks.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/ready-able-and-willing-federated-consent/

The combination of SSO and consent is what confuses most users so far.
We expect to have more feedback from end users when we start moving
student services over to our new platform in a few weeks.

Ingrid
  (grateful to WAYF for the software)

--
JISC Executive