Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but whilst that would be a good
outcome, I don't think it's as easy as that.

In the case of Twitter, the infrastructure of feeds and search feed
facility is already in place.  TweetDeck plugs in to that source.  In
the case of IRs, their RSS feeds are nowhere collected as far as I know,
and as we found with Gold Dust, can be a scunner to find.

We also went through some of this sort of thing with ticTOCs RSS feeds
for journal TOCs from hundreds of publishers, and manually collected
12,000 feeds (in ticTOCs' case, there were multiple feeds from most
publishers).  However, ticTOCs will shortly plug into CrossRef where
publishers will be requested to register their journal TOC RSS feeds,
and in the future the process will be automated as far as ticTOCs is
concerned.  Wouldn't ROAR be the logical place for IR managers to
register their RSS feeds, and then the 'RepositoryDeck' could work with
ROAR?

Roddy