AHRC and University Scholarships for PhDs and Masters in Italian Studies are now available. Closing date for all competitions is 27th March 2009.

·	10 full PhD awards (£18,000) [College of Arts and Law]
·	Up to 4 PhD AHRC full awards
	3 full Masters awards (12,000) plus a number of fees-only awards [School of Languages, Cultures, History of Art, Music]
·	In addition, there are likely to be a certain number of Teaching Assistant awards available next year (contact me at [log in to unmask] for more details).

For more funding information and an application form, see: http://www.alpg.bham.ac.uk/funding. There is only one application form – tick the box on the top of the application form to say which competition you are entering: School [Masters for full award/PhD]; College [PhD] ; AHRC [PhD].

For our taught MA (joint with Warwick), MA in Italian Studies: Culture and Communication, see www.italian.bham.ac.uk/postgrad/ma_italian.shtml
For PhDs, see www.italian.bham.ac.uk/postgrad/

Many thanks,
Clodagh Brook
University of Birmingham.

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html