Dear Colleagues,

this is to draw attention to the following programme of events of the St
Andrews Poetry Forum for this semester. Events are open to colleagues,
students, and the public.

best regards
Rossella Riccobono
Lecturer in Italian
University of St Andrews

ST ANDREWS POETRY FORUM

2008/09 - Semester 2

Marco Fazzini & Anna Crowe	 (University of Venice and University of St
Andrews)
Driftings and Wrecks: A Poetry Reading with Marco Fazzini and Anna Crowe
Thursday 19 March 2009, Buchanan Building, room 216, 6.30pm

Luca Paci	 (University of Swansea)
Anarchica-Poetry Forum Symposium Day: Poets from Italy, Ireland and Spain
Friday 27 March 2009, New Arts Building, room 218, 9.30am-5pm

Riccardo Castellana	 (University of Siena)
The end of the world (as we know it). Negative catalogue and conflict in
poetry
Friday 17 April 2009, Buchanan Building, room 216, 2-4pm

Sasha Smith and Christina Lodder (University of Edinburgh and University
of St Andrews)
Visualising Poetry and Painting with Words: Marina Tsvetaeva and Natalia
Goncharova
Thursday 23 April 2009, Buchanan Building, room 216, 5-6.30pm
(In collaboration with Art History and Russian Research Seminars)

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html