Thanks for al the nominations, it has been whittled down to 7 (which was hard!)

http://www.bajr.org/BAJRforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2224

you can vote even if not a member.   and so time to get every friend, council member, family and colleague to get voting.

The poll closes on May 1st!

This should also be interesting to see what people think, and who knows, we could all learn from it, and get some ideas.

Good luck!

The prize to the best HER   apart from the feeling of contentment!  Is from Past Horizons.    You get 4 rotring pens (new style)  .2, .3, .4 and .5  (or .7 if you want)  these are superb drawing and writing pens...  smooth as anything, and no messy ink filling...   AND...    just to show you still can dig...  the brand new Battiferro Sharpened trowel from Italy  (which I have to say is a little beauty!)

The game is on!

David Connolly
British Archaeological Jobs Resource
BAJR - www.bajr.org
Traprain House
Luggate Burn
Whittingehame
East Lothian
EH41 4QA

T: 01620 861643
M 0787 6528 498
E [log in to unmask]

Archaeology for All!

are addressed. Use outwith this may be unlawful.