Dear all,
Many thanks to those of you who have sent me the information requested on
Monday. I'll post a summary of that info to the list on Friday, so if any other
institution wants its AHRC studentships to be advertised, I'll need to receive
details in the next day or so. One further point in response to a couple of
queries I've received. Yes, we do hope (eventually) to pull together more
comprehensive studentship/ bursary information, but I'm not sure how quickly
we'll be able to do that - it's a much bigger job than just the AHRC awards.
best wishes
Matthew