Dear all,

Rather than having the list inundated with individual messages advertising the
AHRC studentships which were annonuced last week, we thought it would be
more effective to collate the relevant information centrally and then post it on
the CUTG website. So, could colleagues at the institutions fortunate enough
to be awarded doctoral and MA studentships for 2009 please reply directly to
me with the following information?

1. Number of studentships awarded to your institution for 2009 in the doctoral
and research preparation (MA) schemes
2. Institutional deadline for applications
3. Web address for further information/ application form etc
4. E-mail address of postgrad tutor or other contact for enquiries

We'll then send an e-mail round the list with the information we've collected
and a link to the relevant (yet-to-be-created) page on the CUTG website.

The deadlines will be quite tight, so could colleagues please get the info to me
as soon as possible?

Thanks

Matthew