Hello,

I am currently researching holiday activities & clubs for young people aged 5 -
11.
My organisation wants to set up some holiday activities when children stay for
the whole day (c. 9.30 - 3.30), and engage in various art activities (visual
arts, drama, music, dance).
There a few of pieces of information that I would appreciate from those of you
that are already running such activities.

1.The nature of your activities (e.g. drama, music, song-writing, play writing
etc)
2. How many children do you accommodate on your courses, and how this
varies according to the ages of the children involved.
3. How much you charge for courses. (if you're happy to share)
4. How long the courses last (days and timings of the days)
5. Have you had to register your setting with Ofsted? If not - do you know
why you were exempt!

Any information people are able to provide me with would be very much
appreciated, and I'm happy to collate and share information with any
interested parties.

Many thanks!

Zoe Kilb.