Ecsite Annual Conference 2009 - Second Announcement now onlineFOR INFORMATION.
APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING.

Dear Colleagues,
Ecsite is pleased to present the Second Announcement for the Ecsite Annual Conference 2009, that will take place in the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci, Milan, Italy,  4th - 6th June. The Second Announcement is now available to download in PDF format at www.ecsite-conference.net. This announcement contains the full programme of the conference, with information on the timetable, sessions, social programme, hotels, business bistro and much more.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we are now a few weeks away from the end of the early bird registration fees for the Ecsite Annual Conference 2009 (March 20th). To take advantage of our lowest rates, please register online at www.ecsite-conference.net.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Ecsite Annual Conference that will consist of 2 days of pre-conference programme with 3 training courses and numerous meetings, a74 sessions over the three days of the conference, a rich social programme, a diverse Business Bistro and many other features.

Don't forget the deadlines for the different categories:

-                     Ecsite Members

€415 by March 20

€465 March 21 to April 21

€495 April 22 to May 22

€630 May 23 and on site

Non members

€550 by March 20

€565 March 21 to May 22

€650 May 23 and on site

      Fees for students

      €200 by May 22

     Special fees and benefits for newcomer members to Ecsite

     €370 by April 21

     One day registrations

     €235 by May 22

We look forward to welcoming you in Milan,

Aliki Giannakopoulou

Ecsite

Conference and Communications Coordinator

Coudenberg 70/5

B-1000

Brussels, Belgium

www.ecsite.net , www.ecsite-conference.net

Registration now open at www.ecsite-conference.net

Maria Xanthoudaki
Direttore Servizi Educativi e Rapporti Internazionali
Head of Education and of International Relations

Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci
via San Vittore 21 - 20123 Milano
Tel +39 02 48 555 304
Fax +39 02 48 010 016