can I be cc'ed in on responses.
Thanks,
lilli

From: Jane Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 10:18:19
Subject: images on to canvas/material

Hi All

Wondered if anyone can help me? I want to produce a large scale floor plan that can be used in an education session. The idea would be for a class of children to sit round the edge. Whatever the floor plan was made of it would need to be robust enough for children to walk on without it or the image getting damaged. It would also need to be easily stored so probably able to be rolled up or be in several pieces

I am thinking perhaps canvas?! Has anyone done anything similar? Does anyone know of companies that can print images on to canvas or other robust materials?

Thank you

Jane Frederick

Consultant

Holly Cottage