can I be cc'ed in on responses.
Thanks,
lilli

________________________________
From: Jane Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 10:18:19
Subject: images on to canvas/material

Hi All

Wondered if anyone can help me? I want to produce a large scale floor
plan that can be used in an education session. The idea would be for a class of
children to sit round the edge. Whatever the floor plan was made of it would
need to be robust enough for children to walk on without it or the image
getting damaged. It would also need to be easily stored so probably able to be
rolled up or be in several pieces

I am thinking perhaps canvas?! Has anyone done anything similar? Does
anyone know of companies that can print images on to canvas or other robust
materials?

Thank you

Jane Frederick
Consultant