Good afternoon,

I am a new FSl user.  I have acquired a duel echo, gradient echo fieldmap,
trying to correct EPI images on NHP.

I have a couple questions:

1.what is the actual difference between using the following commands:
 -u unwarp
 -w warp
 --unwarpdir

It seems defining the direction of --unwarpdir=y and --unwarpdir=y- would be
the equivalent of -u and -w.  Is this a correct assumption?

2. Is there an advantage of using the command --phaseconj?

3. Is it necessary to warp the phasemap to match the distortion of the EPI
images before using it to unwarp/warp the EPI images?

4. Is there any published information pertaining to the HBM 2001, Jenkinson,
which was referenced in an earlier posting?

Thank you for your assistance.

Very Respectfully,
Megan Phillips