Hi,

Running FSL-VBM analysis I bump into several difficulties
I have 2 study groups of patients and healthy controls and aim to do as
followed:
To compare between those two populations.
In the patient's group- to study changes in the grey matter related to clinical
score.
Up to fslvbm_3_proc step step its went ok.
I now have the template_4D_GM and the other required files.

My problem is with the preparation of design.mat and design.con files (for aim
1 and for ain2).
I could not understand properly how its should done looking at the randomise
manual.

Can you pleas help me with this issue
Many thanks

Moran