From: "Jürgen Hänggi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:18 AM
Subject: [FSL] Reduced FA and reduced GM associated with better performance

Dear FSL experts

We are looking for references showing that reduced FA, increased MD, and
reduced GM or WM volume is associated with better motor or cognitive
performance.

Do you know such a study?

Did you obtain such results but did not publish it?

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Jürgen

Juergen Haenggi
Ph.D. (Dr. des.)
Division Neuropsychology
Institute of Psychology
University of Zurich
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)
j.haenggi[at]psychologie.uzh.ch (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

------ Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht