Thanks, Steve.
sorry I didn't dig the FAQ before sending out the question.
I did search the mailing list archive, though, and I found a thread where an approach of doing the cross-subject analysis with all first level (session) results was suggested in 2005 (with multiple EVs for multiple subjects). I guess this approach will give the same cross-subject result if only the copes are passed to the higher level analysis?
Cheers,
George