Dear all
I found this post below in the archives and wonder whether I need to use the –g flag for a desing similar to the one below. I dont find the -g option in the current version of randomise and therefore I am not sure what to do.

My second question is: how much it matters to specify a group in the first “group” column in the Glm-GUI? Is it just for user’s own information? If I left all inputs with “1” but I specify groups in the Evs( for EV only one subgroup has non-zero values, etc) , does this first column still matter?

Thank you,
Aga