I also want to add a couple more thing I noted. I opened up the thresh_zstat
in fslview, which should look like what is displayed on the feat report (and
it does as expected), and the threshold ranges from 0 to 2.9. Why does the
range on the feat report say 2.3 to 3.4 when the thresholded image goes from
0 to 2.9? Could someone please explain what is going on here?

Thanks for the help,
Lin