That work great, Gwenaelle. Thanks for your help!
Ronan

2009/3/2 Gwenaëlle DOUAUD <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Ronan,

if you have set up your results to be between 1.8 and 5 in the brightness/contrast tool of fslview, then your colourbar between 1.8 (set up again in the brightness tool of fslview, not with fslstat) and 5 (because you've divided it by 20) should present the same range of colour...

Cheers,
Gwenaelle