Yes I have:) I am not sure exactly what kind of information from the
dicom files that these programs use. But based on the problems I get,
I suspect that they don`t sort the images based on header info, but
instead depend on the sequence that the dicom images are stored in. Do
you know anything about that?

Hallvard