From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nestor, Liam (Contractor) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 March 2009 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Using atlas regions as a mask

I am not sure I understand Jennifer.

If you have the left anterior cingulate roi mask, for example, why would you want to split that up into a smaller roi mask?

I think you are talking about a different mask, which encompasses many structures. The roi masks I am referring to are individual ones for every single region in each hemisphere (i.e. there 111 of them in total).

Liam.

Liam Nestor, Ph.D
Office C8-523
Laboratory for Molecular Neuroimaging
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior
760 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles 90024
Tel: 310-206-0655
E-mail: [log in to unmask]