Dear all,

I have a question about FLIRT. I used 6DOF to the subject's high res T1
(after applying bet with -B -f 0.4 -g 0) and then 12DOF linear to standard
MNI space (default option).

When I look at the results (attached here), from example_func to standard,
it looks like
there are some mismatches between the red contours and the image, especially
in the second row. In both the sagittal and coronal slices, the upper edge
of the red contour fell below the upper edge of the standard image.

Is this considered good/successful registration? If not, how can I improve it?

Thanks!
shihwei