Hi,

I don't know if it is stuck somewhere. How can I know that?

design.con:

/NumWaves 4

/NumContrasts 2

/PPheights 1 1

/Matrix

1 -1 0 0

-1 1 0 0

design.mat:

/NumWaves 4

/NumPoints 43

/PPheights 1 1

/Matrix

0 0 32.48549 2

0 0 41.22221 2

0 0 22.02935 2

0 0 22.31409 2

0 0 21.62688 2

0 0 20.55635 2

0 0 29.85434 2

0 0 27.22046 1

0 0 18.80407 1

0 0 34.81273 1

0 0 24.07732 2

0 0 22.6536 1

0 0 19.62819 2

0 0 26.24302 1

0 0 18.05388 2

0 0 42.10382 2

0 0 26.50312 1

0 0 24.39766 2

0 0 31.75172 1

0 0 18.56314 1

0 0 25.58592 2

0 0 29.91458 2

0 0 29.649 2

0 0 22.87263 1

1 0 34.35275 2

0 1 23.47771 2

1 0 25.82412 1

0 0 20.38933 2

1 0 26.13624 1

0 1 25.38879 1

0 1 22.92739 1

1 0 21.6789 2

0 0 50.45723 2

1 0 20.24149 2

1 0 20.89037 1

0 1 18.28387 1

0 1 25.74745 1

1 0 22.22922 1

1 0 36.23371 2

0 1 18.70003 1

1 0 44.25583 2

0 1 43.9793 2

1 0 41.87384 2

Thanks a lot!
Bai

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:09:05 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] run time for randomise
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,     What is the output from randomise - does it appear to be "stuck" on a particular permutation - e.g. "Starting permutation <x>"? Can you let us know the contents of your design.mat and design.con?
Many Regards
Matthew
Hi, FSL experts

I am trying to do some ROI analysis on 20 subjects. I manually drew a mask and used fslmaths to create the final mask according to mean_FA_skeleton_mask. Then I ran

randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t design.con -n 500 -T

It has been a week and it seems it is still running.

My computer info:

Memory: 7.8 GB
Processor 0: Intel Xeon CPU E5345 @ 2.33 GHZ
Processor 1: Intel Xeon CPU E5345 @ 2.33 GHZ
Processor 2: Intel Xeon CPU E5345 @ 2.33 GHZ
Processor 3: Intel Xeon CPU E5345 @ 2.33 GHZ
Processor 4: Intel Xeon CPU E5345 @ 2.33 GHZ

So is this normal? How long should it take?

Many thanks!
Bai

更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!

MSN安全保护中心,免费修复系统漏洞,保护MSN安全!