Hi All,

I am running the FSL FAST gui (with apriori maps for initialization and final segmentation) on a 64 bit Windows machine using Virtual Machine FSL_VM_32.  I upgraded to 6GB RAM from 2GB but I am still getting the following out of memory error when I try to segment a 512x512x110 image.

Image Exception : #99 :: Out of memory
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'

Does anyone else have the same trouble ? Please suggest a suitable fix because the RAM doesnt seem to be the problem.

Also if it is a problem with the 32 bit virtual machine, please let me know where I can download the 64bit FSL virtual machine ? I couuld only find the download link for FSL_VM_32 on the downlaods page.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
Jayanth.