Hi Philip,

by using the -m option in design_ttest2, you include individual group mean as the first two contrasts (tstat1 and tstat2) which are not really interesting...
What you're presumably interested in are in contrast 3 and 4 (contrasting your two groups), so anything with *tstat3/4.nii.gz.

Cheers,
Gwenaelle