Hi Steve,

We are faced with the same dilemma. I am running FNIRT on a PC using Virtual machine(1.5Gb RAM) with the following configuration :

Intel(R) Core2 Duo, 64 bit , 1.87 Ghz, 2GB RAM

Whenever I use 512x512 images, the system crashes with an out of memory error. So we are planning to upgrade to 4GB RAM. Is the increase in RAM sufficient ? Could you please tell us the minimum system configuration required to run FNIRT with 512x512 images?

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Jayanth Kolar.