Hi Saad,

>If you want the average of L1 on the skeleton, you need to use
>all_L1_skeletonised, NOT all_L1
>This is because all_L1_skeletonised is the value of L1 projected onto
>the skeleton.
>In order to calculate the mean of all_L1_skeletonised, you only need a
>single call to fslmaths:
>
>fslmaths all_L1_skeletonised -Tmean mean_L1_skeleton
>
>I guess your three lines above were used to exclude negative values
>from L1, that fine!

I saw that the process tbss_non_Fa give me out all_L1.nii.gz, this image has
three volumes, but image of eigenvalue L1 should have a single volume, or
wrong? So I copied those lines from the file bach TBSS. I do not know if I
have explained well?
Then I use L1 in subsequent steps, to reconstruct the tensor.
So is correct use: fslmaths all_L1_skeletonised -Tmean mean_L1_skeleton?

> fslmaths V1_subject2 -mul V1_subject1 -add V1_dot
> fslmaths V1_dot -abs -div V1_dot V1_sign
> fslmaths V1_subject2 -mul V1_sign V1_subject2_reoriented
> And then add all the V1_subjectn_reoriented to get the mean

It is now clearer thanks
For the last step is correct, with n subjects:
    fslmaths V1_subject1 -add V1_subject2_reoriented (..) -add
V1_subjectn_reoriented V1
where V1 is the final result! is right?

> fslsplit V1 V1
> fslsplit V2 V2
> fslsplit V3 V3
> fslmaths L1 -mul V10000 -mul V10000 tmp1
> fslmaths L2 -mul V20000 -mul V20000 tmp2
> fslmaths L3 -mul V30000 -mul V30000 tmp3
> fslmaths tmp1 -add tmp2 -add tmp3 tensor11

When I have all the components T11, T12 .. Can I use a simple "-add" to
obtain a single image? that is an image with nine volumes, as in the last
passage of eigenvectors

thank you very much

Eddy