Hi,

By combining functionally defined masks from three different groups (by taking the logical
OR), I have constructed composite masks that I would now like to 'Featquery'.

I see that is very straight forward to compute the overall % signal change or to count the
number of voxels with z values exceeding a given threshold within these composite masks
for each individual, but is it possible to combine both measures and calculate the mean %
signal change in only those voxels within the composite mask that exceed a given z value
threshold? This is necessary because the size of the composite masks makes for very low
mean % signal change values (0.04, for example).

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Dan.