Hi,

I've uploaded a zip-file rat_segment.zip  (4MB) with the reference
Number 650137.
It contains:
    original.nii              - The brain image before bias correction
    spm_debias.nii     - After spm debias
    debias_seg.nii      - The semgmented file  from spm_debias.nii
containing my problem in the dentate gyrus
    result.pdf                - A one page spm check-reg output
documenting my problem.

Thanks amd Cheers.  I really appreciate any help or hint.

Wolfgang