Thanks, Matt and Steve,

could you suggest any tough tracking test to see whether it makes any
difference? Fornix is rather small and thin, so it may show some trackability
difference.

Could you think of a situation, where the rotation of the bvecs could have an
adverse effect? I though it shouldn't hurt to use it in all the analysis. We
may not be able to see any difference in a major tracts, but maybe  for some
fibers with multiple fibres in a voxel, or higher probability in a
subcortical projections, ...

Best,

Martin