Hi,

I really do like the option with the confound matrix, and use it on a
frequent basis. As Govinda pointed out, you need a matrix file with each
column representing a confound vector. The attached script should allow
you to create such a file in case you have a set of single columns
files, and/or a set of  numbers of volumes that suffer from artefacts.

I hope this helps,
wolf