Hi, the reason that just thresholding voxelwise the zstat image
doesn't look like thresh_zstat is probably because you chose a
different method than voxelwise thresholding in FEAT  ;-)

If you chose cluster-based thresholding then only clusters large
enough to be significant will have been included in thresh_zstat - so
that's not the same as just thresholding voxelwise in FSLView.

Cheers.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)