From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Markus Gschwind
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Two DTI series from 1 subject form different scanners

Hello Experts!

I have 2 DTI series from the same subject but one from a Siemes 3T platform,
and one from a Philips 3T platform.
They used the identical table of gradients but the image dimensions are
unfortunately different.

I am not satisfied with the output of FLIRTing the one dti_FA to the other
(12deg) and neither with FLIRTing each of them to the T1 of the subject
(12deg).

Is there another way how I could compare those images directly?

Does anyone has got an experience whith that problem?

Thank you in advance!
Markus