Hi - I guess you mean via OpenCL? Yes this would be nice but is
probably quite a lot of work, as I don't think any of the low-level
libraries that we currently use (e.g. newmat linear algebra library)
are going to be ported to OpenCL in the very short term. As i
understand it this stuff is not going to be accessible simply via
changing some compiler flags,. right?

Cheers, Steve.

On 19 Mar 2009, at 23:56, Eric Claus wrote:

> Dear FSL experts,
> I just wanted to follow up with this thread - has anybody to date
> explored
> integrating FSL with CUDA to take advantage of GPUs?  Or integrated
> any part
> of FSL to work with GPUs?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric