Hi,
We have a couple of brains that do not register correctly using
tbss_2, but that do register correctly in flirt if you use the full
search (-180 to 180 degrees). The matrices that come out of flirt and
tbss also seem very different. I see that flirt is called by
tbss_2_reg and then fsl_reg, but am not sure what I could do to change
the flirt parameters that are implemented. Is there a way to do that
so at least for the difficult cases they can still go through tbss?
(there isn't anything very obvious wrong with the raw images other
than 1 or 2 slices cut off the top of a few, and quite large
ventricles in some). Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks!
Katie

Katie Karlsgodt, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Fellow, Neurogenetics Affinity Group
Semel Institute
University of California, Los Angeles

phone: 310-794-9673
fax: 310-794-9740