Hi Eddy
Did you manage to run tbss_3_postreg on the same data? It should have
taken more or less he same amount of RAM as tbss_non_FA...

I suppose you could split your group into 3 parts for tbss_non_FA. For
each subgroup, tbss_non_FA will produce a file called
all_<something>_skeleton
These files should be less memory demanding than the all_<something>
files, so you should be able to merge them afterwards when you get to
doing the stats.

Saad.

On 16 Mar 2009, at 16:03, Eddy D.L. wrote:

> Hi Saad,
> I have a question for the implementation of the template (argument
> of last
> week):
> I will work with a single machines with 60 patients study, I had try
> with 20
> patients study and computer crash in tbss_non_FA step, because it
> loads all
> study in same time into RAM memory. Can I subdivide the work in
> different
> steps, for es. 6 steps with 10 patients study, in fine work with
> partial
> results, for reconstruction FA,L1,L2,L3,V1,V2,V3?
>

> note: I work wit FMRIB58_FA target in tbss_2_reg process! I used it
> in each
> steps!
>

> cheers,
> Eddy