Hi

This must be due to some other reason, melodic does not care about the
time series model until the point where the final web report is being
created. Have you used the 'temporal concatenation' option in melodic?
Also, is there a melodic_IC file that got generated? These are the
components in a single 4D file.
hth
Christian