Hi Donna,

I'm quite perturbed by this.
We did extensive testing in-house prior to the last release (4.1) to
make sure that registrations and FEAT runs (as well as other things)
were fine with different combinations of left/right (or radio/neuro-logical)
orderings.  Everything tested fine here.

What can be confusing is whether the sform or qform are set or not,
as if they are not then there can be real problems in that the "flip"
operation may not do anything - depending on what you ran.  Also,
displaying images with different software can be a problem.  I'm
not sure if these relate to you or not.  I would really like to be able
to track this problem down though.  Would you be able to run some
tests for me if you cannot send the data?

To start with, it would be very helpful to see the fslhd output for
the pre and post registration image, and the reference image.
Hopefully we can sort out whether there is a problem to be fixed
in FSL or not.

All the best,
    Mark