Hallo Svenja,
I'm developing a process chain to perform a similar task on tractograms.
I think it can be used with fMRI too.
1) map your blob to the histological atlas
-compute linear and nonlinear map from source images to atlas space
- apply transformation to your blob
2)mask the blob with all labelled region on the atlas and compute the
sum.
3) divide by the blob and mult. 100
You have percentages.

Pay attention that the results are so precise as your mapping to the
atlas. So if the brain variability is high and the mapping is poor this
method is clearly suboptimal. Practically you can apply it to broad
regions where the misfit is small compared with the size of the blob.

Second possibility consists in marking the regions manually for each
brain and use manual segmentation instead of Juelich atlas.

Best.
Davide.