Dear Colleague,

I am attaching a flyer with information on three of our summer programs (we also do customized programs) in the event someone you may know would be interested in the following programs: “ Popular Culture and the City”, the Summer Institute on "Sexuality, Culture and Society" or the Summer Institute on "Alcohol, Drugs and Addiction".

All programs are taking place at the University of Amsterdam.

I would be very grateful if this information is passed along, distributed or hung up and will be happy to send you some in the mail if that is useful.

Sincerely,
Mirjam Schieveld
Eva Visscher-Simon

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Summer Institute
Amsterdam Graduate School of Social Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Courier and Visiting address
Prins Hendrikkade 189-B
1011 TD Amsterdam