From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: P. A. Campaign ENIL
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:08:31 +0000

'Capatalism' is 'Capatalism' and that reality will never alter, so we have 'Capatalistic-Slaves' based on unequal capatalist system, which will never solve all humanities ills until we eradicate capatalism altogether.

Colin Revell

> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
> Subject: RE: P. A. Campaign ENIL
> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:03:15 -0500
>
> Colin,
> Doing away with words never alters reality. All the differences you
> enumerate below continue regardless. BTW, "dreams," whether held by the
> Ivory Tower types or so-called activists bespeak the common human tendency
> to soften harsh reality with hope for a better future. American slaves,
> before and after liberation, sought refuge in their dreams, religion, and
> music. In some ways they are getting closer to a better future; in other
> ways, appear stuck in the racist morass.
> --JHN

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!

 25GB of FREE Online Storage – Find out more
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665320/direct/01/

Archives and tools are located at: