Hi

We would be pleased to support one candidate for either of the following
research mobility and funding schemes (i.e. with the University of Leeds
acting as the host institution in support of an individual's application
to the EU). Please read the eligibility criteria and regulations very
carefully (using the web links below).

.

Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships for Career Development (IEF)
<http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/mariecurieactions/ief_en.html>  - deadline

Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF)
<http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/mariecurieactions/iif_en.html>  - deadline

If you are eligible for the scheme, and you have a specific proposal in
the field of disability studies that you think would be suited to
spending time at Leeds, then we would be pleased to consider this. But
it should be in a topic area that links clearly and directly to some
aspect of our current research profile.

Our decision to support a candidate in this competition will be
determined by: (a) the eligibility and academic excellence of the
candidate; (b) the degree of fit between the proposal and our current
research activities; (c) the potential benefits or impact offered by the
proposed research.

The scheme is very competitive and a good proposal needs input from both
the individual and the host institution. If you are seriously
considering one of these schemes and thinking of Leeds as your host
institution then we would like to receive your first expression of
interest by 20 April (please mark your email with IEF or IIF, and your
name, in the subject line).

Best wishes

Mark Priestley

Professor of Disability Policy