What do you mean?

Perhaps the disability movement, and its 'intelligentsia' could learn from
the civil rights movement in the US (again). How do you overcome the modern
version of apartheid? How did they counter- attacked a system that
categorised them as separated citizens? Isn't the same when they ask you
whether you want it pink (person first) or blue (person second)? They are
placing you as a second class citizens (person first or not) and entrapping
you into a linguistic hurricane. They are playing at your post-modern
nihilism. The system is adjusting its legitimacy to ignore your views in a
civilised manner. We are doing our bit, here you go your disabled toilet.

In the US they did entered the classrooms, they did not removed from their
seats, they did not accepted the 'tolerating society'.

It is not the same, one may say (there are not KKK in the UK).  Lets not
accept the label what ever it is. That is what disabled people are telling
you researcher.

Best, Andy