2nd Edition of the Engineering Subject Centre Guide to working with
disabled students and various case studies can be found on the link below.

http://www.engsc.ac.uk/er/dis/index.asp

The other subject centres are listed on the HEA home page
http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/ourwork/networks/subjectcentres

Try also SCIPS at http://www.scips.worc.ac.uk/

Amanda Kent

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:38:17 +0000, Bryan Coleman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of any studies or
guidance on this area. Also engineering. There are particular issues
involved - software issues, practical, health and safety etc - which can
be complex.